Good Morning SEE | COVID-19: Overview of tax implications
- Irena Perić mag.oec. (HR), Tax Advisor, Manager at LeitnerLeitner
- Jure Mercina (SI), Attorney at law and Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitnerr
- Jelena Knežević (SR), Auditor and Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner
- Ante Pavić mag.oec. (HR), Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner
SPEAKERS (local language)
- Darko Maslać mag.oec. (HR), Tax Advisor, Senior Manager at LeitnerLeitner
- Jure Mercina (SI), Attorney at law and Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner
- Mladen Vučurović (SR), Tax Advisor, Manager at LeitnerLeitner
MODERATOR (local language)
- Pavo Djedović (HR), Auditor and Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to have worldwide economic, health, political but also social impacts. Governments around the world respond with legislative changes including relief measures to sustain the economy. The pandemic itself, but also the measures in mitigating its effects have tax implications, which one should be aware of when doing business in these challenging times. In our forthcoming webinar those tax implications will be discussed as well as compared among the respective SEE countries (Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia).
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and our experience with you!
The webinar is conducted using Cisco Webex Events and can be easily started from your browser or via app on mobile devices.
6 May 2021
9.00 - 10.00 a.m. (English)
10.30 - 11.30 a.m. (Local languages)