Tax avoidance rules and EU Tax Law
As a member of the EU Tax Law Group, we are pleased to invite you to the webinar "Tax avoidance rules and EU Tax Law". The EU Tax Law Group is a network of independent EU tax lawyers specialized in EU tax law. Members of the group are: Altitude Avocats, Joseph Hage Aaronson, Flick Gocke Schaumburg, Jones Day, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, LeitnerLeitner, Maisto e Associati, Kromann Reumert and Loyens & Loeff.
- Dr. Gebhard Furherr, LeitnerLeitner
- Pedro Vidal Matos, Cuatrecasas
- Dr. Marcus Mick, FGS
- Cesare Silvani, Maisto e Associati
- Prof. Dr. Dennis Weber, Loyens & Loeff
- Dr. Simon Whitehead, Joseph Hage Aaronson
- Introduction and overview
by Prof. Dr. Dennis Weber, Loyens & Loeff
- Germany’s anti treaty/directive shopping rule incorporating the CJEU decisions in the Danish cases
by Dr. Marcus Mick, FGS
- Avoidance of withholding taxation through exchange of shares and reorganizations
by Cesare Silvani, Maisto e Associati
- The Lexel case, C-484/19 on Swedish interest limitation rules
by Dr. Simon Whitehead, Joseph Hage AaronsoN
- Trademark royalties and Malta Austrian Supreme Court judgment on abuse versus economic ownership
by Dr. Gebhard Furherr, LeitnerLeitner
- Presumptions of abuse and the right to remain silent - the Consob Case (C-481/19)
by Pedro Vidal Matos, Cuatrecasas
Thursday, 18 May 2021
10.00 - 12.00 am CET
The webinar will take place as a meeting in Microsoft Teams.
Participation in this webinar is free of charge.