Physicians and healthcare professionals
No matter at what stage of your career you currently are, our specialists have the professional expertise to find the best tax solution for you.
We provide tax advice to medical residents, attending physicians, general practitioners – both those without and those with a contract with statutory health insurers – as well as medical communities, institutes, group practices, and medical limited liability companies.
You can come to us with all your tax-related questions, ranging from entering your profession to founding a practice or a group cooperation, through to private old-age provision. The reliable, sustainable concepts developed by our experts provide a high level of assurance during tax audits and help you avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Optimization of your taxes and social insurance
- Accounting including individual business analyses
- Ongoing, reliable payroll accounting
- Advice on labor law issues
- Liquidity and profitability calculations
- Valuations in connection with the purchase or sale of a medical practice
- Personal tax issues (e.g. capital income, foreign withholding taxes, rental income, purchase and sale of real estate, etc.)
- Structuring and implementation of medical cooperation forms (job sharing, cost pooling, ...)
- Foundation of hospitals and healthcare institutions
In addition, we provide support
- during audits by the tax authorities or social insurance
- as a competent negotiator with banks
- as a sparring partner for your decisions
This allows you to fully focus on the challenges of your demanding job.
Free initial consultation
Arrange a meeting to get to know us and to discuss your issues and possible ways forward.