We advise the founding family
The personal goals and needs of the founding family are our top priority. We develop sustainable solutions tailored to your needs and support you in implementing them. This allows you to make decisions that are not only right for now but also for the next generation.
- Establishing a foundation: When does it make sense to establish a foundation?
- Maintaining a foundation: Do the documents and structure still correspond to current needs and basic conditions?
- Dissolving a foundation: What is the best possible exit from the private foundation from a tax point of view?
- Domestic and foreign foundations and trusts for structuring private assets (establishment, optimization, restructuring, dissolution)
- Change of domicile
- Establishment of sub-foundations
- Interdisciplinary drafting of expert’s opinions considering civil and fiscal law
- Designing of the foundation deed / additional foundation deed
- Regular reviews of deeds and organizational structure
- Establishment of an internal control system to avoid tax risks (“tax risk protector”)
- Asset protection (protection against creditors’ access)
- Ensuring influence
- Establishment of non-profit or partially non-profit foundations and ongoing support
- Tax-optimized structuring of shareholdings
- Transaction services (preparation, structuring, due diligence, contract negotiations) for acquisitions or sales of companies
- Family business governance (family constitution, family values, advisory boards, philosophy, etc)
- Quick check of real estate offers
- Due diligence and structuring of real estate investments
- Valuation of companies or company shares
- Succession planning
- Fiscal qualification and restructuring of foreign asset structures
- International inheritance tax planning by way of (private) foundations, trusts