International tax law
Does your company do business not only in Austria but abroad as well? Then prudent tax advice and optimization across borders is essential for the success of your business.
A leader in international tax law
We were one of the first tax firms in Austria to specialize in international tax law and played a major role in its development from the start. For years Austrian and foreign companies have put their trust in our expertise, our in-depth knowledge of international business processes, and our cross-border problem-solving competence – tailored, individual, from one source.
Customized solutions for each specific case
We offer a wide range of consultancy services. From complex cross-border issues, advice on challenging tax-optimized structuring, meticulous international tax planning, implementation and examination of international business models, through to the introduction of viable, legally compliant international structures to avoid the risk of double taxation, and the resolution of cross-border tax conflicts – our esteemed experts develop creative ideas and tailored solutions to give your business the best possible support.
Our services in connection with international tax law include:
- Inbound and outbound cross-border investments
- Cross-border advice on structuring, restructuring, reorganization
- International M&A transactions
- International family businesses
- International tax risk management
- Withholding taxes
- Advice for individuals on tax-optimized asset structuring, tax immigration and emigration issues, and international inheritance and succession planning
- Family foundations and trusts
- Transfer prices and preparation of documentation
- International tax conflicts, mutual agreement procedures, arbitration
- Representation in appeal procedures with relation to international tax law