Accounting and annual financial statements
Sound financial statements for your success
Endless hours of sifting through invoices are a thing of the past, and remote working is a reality. Interfaces are a vital work tool. Working digitally makes it easier to handle the growing challenges in accounting.
We take care of your accounting on our BMD FIBU or BMD online accounting system, or on your own in-house system, depending on your specific needs. Our experts handle this quickly and efficiently. And you can rest assured that our advice is always in line with the latest legal and technical developments.
Timeliness is a virtue. You can rely on us to keep all deadlines.
Many decisions are made on the basis of a meticulously prepared annual financial statement. Authorities and banks, as well as business partners, rely on the information these statements provide. You can depend on our advisors’ years of expertise when it comes to your annual financial statements and any related issues.
- Accounting, cost accounting, and cash accounting with our BMD software or online using BMD.com 2.0
- Financial accounting on your system (SAP, MS Navision, BMD, or other programs)
- Frequency of accounting as desired (monthly, weekly, daily)
- Monthly, individually designed analyses
- Additional analyses (business analyses, short-term income statements)
- Online access to your accounting data at all times
- Asset accounting
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Payment transactions
- Continuous VAT compliance and EC sales lists
- Electronic filing and data storage (archiving)
- Interface solutions for efficient data transfer from other electronic (ERP) systems
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with the Austrian Commercial Code or IFRS and taking advantage of all tax benefits and balance sheet reporting options
- Annual financial statements analysis including industry comparison
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with the Austrian Commercial Code and IFRS
- Advice in connection with financial reporting
- Disclosure of the annual financial statements at the commercial register
- Up-to-the-minute information on your company’s business performance
- Increased efficiency saves you money
- No need for your own accounting software and regular updates
- Independence from staff turnover and absenteeism
- Our advisors are up to date with the latest legal regulations
- Outsourcing is key: it frees you up for your core business!