EU Excise duty 2023 – Selling alcohol in the EU
10.30 - 12.00 clock
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar of the European Excise Association, of which we are a member since 2023:
On February 13th, 2023 provisions regarding the intra-community circulation of alcoholic beverages, both B2B and B2C, came into force. These changes are imposed by Directive 2020/262, and oblige each Member State to transpose them into their own internal regulations.
We invite you to this session, on March 3rd from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (CET), organized by the
European Excise Association in collaboration with the European Commission, in which we will learn about the most relevant aspects to take into account:
- Main changes introduced by Directive (EU) 2020/262.
- The impact on the B2B intra-community trade of alcoholic beverages.
- Evolution in B2C intra-community trade (distance sales).
- Specificities in different Member States: how has the Directive been transposed.
- Other modifications entering into force regarding excise.
The webinar will count on the collaboration of the following speakers:
- Mr. Xavier Just – Policy Officer. Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union. EU Commission.
- Ms. Marcie Reyno-Dalle – President of the European Excise Association & CEO of Fiscalead.
- Mr. Víctor Guarch – Vice President of the European Excise Association & Legal Director of Arola Legal.
- Ms. Alexandra Louyot – Board Member of the EEA, Associate Director of Fiscalead.
- Mr. Stefan Plaisier – Representative of the EEA for The Netherlands, Manager at NBK BV.
- Mr. Fausto Di Carlo – Representative of the EEA for Italy, Excise Duty Expert at Excise System.
You can obtain more information and register through this link: https://bit.ly/3KbKRJT