Toll manufacturing activities in the CEE/SEE region
15.00 - 16.30 clock
There are numerous reasons for this process, including well-trained skilled workers in the manufacturing countries, lower wages and special VAT, customs and special rules for foreign investments.
In our webinar, we will address complex VAT and customs regulations which should be considered in these cases. Local experts from our offices in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia will give you practical insights about the situation in their countries.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina | Croatia
Irena Perić, Tax Advisor, Manager
- Czech Republic
Martin Valášek, Tax Advisor, Partner
Judit Jancsa-Pék, Partner
Jelena Knežević, Auditor, Tax Advisor, Partner
Martin Jakubec, Tax Advisor, Director
Jerneja Štremfelj, Tax Advisor, Manager
Peter Pichler, Tax Advisor, Partner
- General VAT and customs law aspects
- Transport of raw-materials and components to the manufacturing CEE/SEE-country
- Re-transport of finished goods from the CEE/SEE region
- Possible VAT registration and declaration obligations for the foreign principal
- Correct issuance of invoices, pro-forma-invoices, customs declarations etc
- Hints for optimization of the supply chain from a VAT and customs law perspective
Please click on this link to register: https://bit.ly/3wbtbUe
Participation in this event is free of charge.
The webinar will be held in English.
The webinar is conducted using Cisco Webex Events and can be easily started from your browser or via app on mobile devices.