Additional accounting expertise for national and international standards
When it comes to financial reporting, companies are faced with ever greater challenges. The volume and complexity of existing accounting rules according to national and international standards, along with numerous changes in the existing environment, require in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and a lot of experience.
Our experts work with you to develop customised accounting solutions that are tailored to your requirements. We provide our clients with tailored and targeted advice for issues pertaining to individual and consolidated financial statements, as well as national (UGB) and international financial reporting standards.
- Preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements
- Assessment of special issues related to financial reporting or the interpretation of leeway
- On-going optimisation of financial reporting processes (individual and consolidated financial statements)
- Support with assessing issues in the context of the annual financial statements (impairment testing, purchase price allocation)
- Conversion of your annual or consolidated financial statements to IFRS
- Implementation of amended or new IFRS
- Preparation or update of accounting/group handbooks according to UGB/IFRS