More expertise in international tax law
From long-term tax planning to preventing double taxation: the success of an internationally active company also depends on its ability to manage cross-border tax issues. Together with a proven international network of acknowledged experts, we support Austrian and foreign companies to develop solutions that are tailored to their specific needs.
For many years, LeitnerLeitner has been one of the leading law firms for international tax law in Austria. Using our experience, our deep understanding of international business processes and our problem-solving expertise, we develop creative and customised solutions for challenging issues: from meticulous international tax planning to implementing and auditing cross-border business models.
- Structuring cross-border investments
- Cross-border M&A transactions
- International corporate/asset structuring
- Cross-border restructuring or reorganisations
- Transfer prices including required documentation
- Advice for withholding taxes
- International tax risk management
- Advice and assistance for the international movement of private individuals and companies
- International business and estate planning for natural persons
- Representation in international tax conflicts, mutual agreement procedures and arbitration proceedings
- Representation in appeal proceedings with international tax relevance