More certainty for tax processes
Being right and actually receiving justice are two different things. Are you looking to enforce your tax claims quickly and effectively, or to defend yourself against unjustified back taxes and liability claims (e.g. Managing Director liability)? You can put your trust in the specialists at LeitnerLeitner. Our team has a lot of practical experience with the legal enforcement of tax claims at the national and international level. We are familiar with all procedural aspects and provide clear answers regarding the expected success of proceedings. In this context, selecting the right procedural and legal strategy is key to a successful outcome.
Our experts are extremely assertive and also very experienced in managing negotiations and solving tax conflicts. We deal directly with government authorities and courts, and we are also sought-after presenters and authors of articles on tax procedural law. In this way, you can rely on legal counsel that will assert your tax position without unnecessary delays.
- Support with/implementation of audits
- Management of appeal proceedings before the Federal Court of Finance, the Higher Administrative Court or Constitutional Court, the European Court of Justice
- Resumption, reinstatement and leniency
- Request for information (rulings), good faith
- Representation in liability cases
- Appraisal of procedural matters and questions related to the period of limitation
- Safeguarding of disclosure obligations and duty to correct
- Prevention advice
- Enforcement, safekeeping
- International administrative assistance, group inquiries, automatic exchange of information