Better insights into accounting and annual financial statements
The success of a business is contingent on sound accounting processes, among other things. These processes, which include the preparation of annual financial statements, must be correct, efficient and timely. Using modern work tools, a digital infrastructure and state-of-the-art expertise, we help you manage the growing complexity of your accounting-related challenges.
Off-site work has become the new reality, while the cumbersome process of looking for documents has become a thing of the past. Digital work methods and work tools such as interfaces have become essential features of our work routines. Our experts can handle these issues for you – quickly and efficiently. In addition to relying on its extensive experience and business know-how, our interdisciplinary team also applies the newest technical innovations to implement the latest requirements effectively and on schedule – also with regard to the annual financial statements.
- Bookkeeping and cost accounting (BMD software or online via BMD.com) with constant on-line access to your accounting data
- Financial accounting on your systems (SAP, MS Navision, BMD or other programs)
- On-site or remote accounting support to manage peak demand or bottlenecks
- Monthly, customised analyses, including business analyses and short-term P/L statements
- Secure solutions for electronic data exchange, transmission of documents, document filing and data back-up (archiving)
- Interface solutions for efficient data transfers from upstream (ERP) systems
- Payment transactions and dunning
- On-going VAT compliance and summary reports
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements according to UGB (Austrian Commercial Code) and IFRS
- Cash basis accounting
- Analysis of annual financial statements including industry sector comparison
- Accounting advice pursuant to local and international standards