Sustainability Services & Sustainability Consulting
Measures and efforts in the field of sustainability and corporate responsibility have increasingly become the benchmark of future corporate assessment and development—and not just since the European Green Deal. In addition to the requirement of legally compliant climate and environmental protection measures, sustainability reports provide an extended assessment basis for stakeholders, requiring climate and environmental protection measures to be implemented in the context of market leadership.
Our LeitnerLeitner team advises you on how to implement the “Green Transformation” in your company ensuring maximum added value for the development of your business.
- Sustainability strategy and consulting (horizontal/vertical scoping, strategy and transformation concept)
- Business area analysis (climate resilience, risk/opportunity analysis)
- Implementation and auditing of environmental and sustainability management systems (ISO 26001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, EMAS etc.)
- Compliance with the German Supply Chain Act (Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz) (LkSG)
- Non-financial reporting strategy (internal & external)
- Establishment of an integrated reporting system
- Sustainability assessment to determine the current status