Sustainability reporting continues to become increasingly important and detailed for companies. The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and EU Taxonomy Regulation of the European Union contribute to this as well. They focus on the following aspects:
- Far-reaching reporting obligations
- Sustainability reporting as a mandatory element of management reports
- Obligation to apply the European/national reporting standards
- Mandatory audit of the sustainability report as part of the audit of the annual financial statements
In addition, reporting in accordance with the IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards may result in a further reporting level.
Our experts will be happy to support you in complying with the legal requirements for your non-financial reporting (sustainability report).
- Design and integration of non-financial reporting (structures & process)
- Support in creating your sustainability report
- Materiality assessment and stakeholder survey
- EU Taxonomy Regulation (qualification, classification, scoring etc.)
- Auditing of sustainability report complete with audit opinion (limited/reasonable assurance)