More digitalisation for payroll accounting
The traditional image of payroll accounting as a paper-intensive activity no longer applies. Today, modern organisations rely on electronic employee files, automated calculations as well as integrated and flexible time recording and travel cost entry systems. Software knowledge and digitalisation are an integral component of the training at LeitnerLeitner. We are happy to share this experience to support your digitalisation efforts.
We also have special know-how with regard to BMD NTCS. Our certified BMD advisors for NTCS LOHN would be pleased to assist you with implementing customised solutions.
- Payroll check with a special focus on the organisation and processes in personnel management, and the potential for efficiency improvements
- Evaluation of existing IT resources and tools for optimum process support
- Advice for the introduction of tools for payroll accounting, time recording and travel cost entry, and personnel archives
- Implementation of IT interfaces to upstream and downstream systems (ERP systems, HR management tools)
- Establishment of Best Practice standards for payroll accounting