Professional support for financial criminal law
Defending against risks under financial criminal law and mounting a defense in proceedings involving offenses against tax laws require a high degree of specialization and the relevant experience.
Our team is very experienced in assisting and supporting clients in difficult situations. We provide comprehensive advice so that risks pertaining to financial criminal law can be identified and prevented from the outset. However, if the risks have already materialized, we help you to manage the risks and will also represent you in proceedings. The experts at LeitnerLeitner possess the required specialized knowledge, the ability to find solutions and the required vision. Numerous national and international cases confirm our ability to bring proceedings involving offenses against tax laws to successful outcomes.
In this vein, our specialists benefit from years of practical experience as well as the latest research and state-of-the-art knowledge in this area. Accordingly, we can anticipate current developments at an early stage to develop innovative defense concepts.
- Comprehensive advice for preventing risks under financial criminal law
- Defend clients in proceedings involving offenses against tax laws (courts and administrative authorities)
- Preparation and procedural enforcement of penalty-free voluntary disclosures, including calculation of the reduced amount
- Advice and support for audits under financial criminal law, written justifications, inspection of records, obtaining suspensions, acceleration of proceedings, appeal management
- Representation in compulsory measures such as house searches, seizures, opening of accounts and financial police inspections
- Support with internal investigations
- Support with administrative and judicial assistance, requests for information, group inquiries
- General settlements under tax and financial criminal law
- Analysis of risks under financial criminal law, suspected perpetrators, corporate responsibility, imminent sanctions and liabilities
- Financial criminal law appraisals on the effectiveness of voluntary disclosures, calculation of reduced amount etc.