Tax advice with foresight
Tax laws are complex, dynamic and affect everyone – including businesses and private individuals. Much depends on the ability to manage one’s taxes.
And while tax laws are very complex, our experts maintain a sense of perspective and are always up to date on the newest tax legislation, jurisprudence and administrative practice. We are your reliable partner when it comes to your on-going tax issues. We protect you against unpleasant surprises so you can focus on your main business.
- Advice for all tax questions under national and international tax law
- Optimisation of your business structure and selection of optimum legal form
- Estate and succession planning
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and other on-going tax reporting obligations
- Ascertainment of profits/cash basis accounting
- Forecast calculations for real estate investments, calculation and optimisation of real estate profit taxes
- Support with audits
- Representation in appeal proceedings
- Implementation and assessment of tax control systems
- Restructuring advice including implementation in accounting system
- Research premium, subsidies
- Tax refunds (e.g. input taxes, (foreign) withholding taxes)